Monday 15 August 2011

Reciprocal , inTERrogatIve and OthER proNouns.....

hELLO....meet me again for the last post about PRONOUNS....

LastLy,I will talk about reciprocal,interrogative and other pronouns....

Ok...Lets move on to reciprocal pronouns...reciprocal pronouns is expresses a relationship between the individuals indicated in the plural subject.

Example:
  • Two boys fought with each other
(EACH OTHER refer to reciprocal pronouns)
For your information,one another also is one of the example of reciprocal pronouns.

NEXT,I move on to interogative Pronouns...This type of pronouns are used to ask questions.The words who,whose,what,which and whomare interrogative words. Some examples are:
  1. Who ate all my doughnut?
  2. Whose are these clothes?
  3. What does Naiem want??

Last but not least,I want to share about other pronouns....

All
Each
Every
Another
Both
Either
Neither
Enough
Little
Less
Fewer
Many
Most
Several
Some
One
Any
Few
much

No comments:

Post a Comment