Monday 15 August 2011

pOssESSiVE PRONOUNS

Last post,I had told you sort of about personal pronouns....Now I want to share with you about Possessive Pronouns.....

What do you know about possessive pronouns???Actually I also don't know what possessive pronouns actually is until i learn in my class...Before this I 'm seriously don't know there are many types of pronouns...so...let us check it out together what I want to share with you guys....

Possessive pronouns are used to talk about things that belong to people.The words mine,yours,his,hers,ours and theirs re possessive pronouns.
Some EXAMPLE:
  • This pen is mine.
  • Have you eat yours , Nani ?
Singular personal pronoun
Possessive pronouns
I , me
Mine
You
Yours
He ,him
His
She, her
hers

Plural personal pronoun
Possessive pronouns
We ,us
Ours
You
Yours
They , them
theirs

No comments:

Post a Comment